Sunday 24 February 2013

Hi cinny:)

Hey im back...im sooooo busy these days right now its midnight here and im in my bed with my cell phone. my eyes feel like they r gonna fall.....ugh Today i spent most of my time at academies. i had math class n korean class. korean teacher is fun and math is BORING!!!!! ugh im sick of studying maths. Next monday before start of a new semester first graders go on a camp together to make friends and get to know about highschool. this camp, in korea, its called orientation. so on next monday i cant chat with u sorry:( I go to camp on monday(25th) AND come back on the next day. i REALLY NEED TO MAKE FRIENDS DURING CAMP....im kinda worried cuz im kinda shy and bad at making friends....i wish u cud go to camp with MEEE :'( i just am so worried about camp cuz all those girls looked scary to me when we all gathered for the entrance exams. they wore make ups, had perms on their hair and etc etc.... i got to make a truly good minded and friendly friend like u...gotta keep my eyes wide open Plz wish me luck....im worried A LOT oh by the way i did quite good on the entrance exams... i think i got 100 percent right on english. i did pretty good eh??:) I MISSU SO MUch U R THE BEST BEST BEST!!! i will see u on wednesday since ill b at camp for 2 days.. wish me luck Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment