Monday 11 February 2013

hey cinny

hi cinny hows everything?:) it seems that ur quite busy these days...well so am i. actually yesterday was korean traditional new years day, so i had to visit my grandparents who live far away from where i am living on the day before yesterday. Our family went to there house by car and it took 5 hours to get there :0 its such a long time but it was quite bearable.
after we got there, my dad suggested to me and my brother to visit where my dad used to live when he went to primary school. so we said yes and we went to see where our dad lived when he was young. he used to live in the countryside, so it was really cool to visit somewhere that has not many ppl.
and the  next day we came back from grandparents house and went home.:)
so this was why i cudn't visit this blog for the last two days :( sorry



lucy

p.s. olivia misses u guys SOOOOOOOO MUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment