Tuesday 5 February 2013

안녕하세요

안녕하세요, 



, Lucy

I wrote a post on 3rd Feb. Here it is. I am sorry that this is posted REALLY LATe.

Today is 3rd Feb. SERIOUSLY. I cannot believe JANURARY is over and its already Feburary.

Today I watched a documentary called I am Jazz.

The weather today is not nice as yesterday which was very sunny and warm. The sky today is filled with clouds, the bad thing is that you cannot see any blue sky. I am so sad, I love the blue sky. But the cicadas outside are chirping loudly. Plus it is not as warm as yesterday.

I watched one of my fave American shows. It is called The Lying Game. It is very mysterious…. I like the actors because they are really good at portraying their character on the show.

I just saw post. I am very sorry that you are having a really BAD day. I hope it gets better. When I feel sad or I am having a bad day, I will watch a Jacksgap video, cute cat video or a cute baby video. Another thing to brightn up your mood, is to listen to one of your fave songs or quotes.


Tomorrow I get to meet my subject teachers for the first time. I am so scared. PETREFIED. Wish me luck.

I saw your post and reaad that you are graduating soon. I can’t wait for the photos. I am so proud of you. I wish you have a great day.

 I sorry this is QUite short.

From your FRiend CInny.

Love u lots


Wordering how I typed Korean. I translated it on Google Translate. I hope it is alright??

No comments:

Post a Comment