Tuesday 5 February 2013

Meeting my teachers



Dear Diary….

I am sorry that I posted this late , I seem to delay things because I haven’t got much time. But now I have lots because I have a holiday tomorrow. It is called Waitangi day . public Holiday.

Here is the entry I wrote yesterday but didn’t get to post.

4th Feb 2013

Today I meet my teachers for my subjects. Hey seem really nice. But I don’t really mix with the people in some classes. But I am going have to make a real effort to try and make some friends I guess.

Also the BAD thing today is that its my first day meeting my teacher and its RAINING, L What a great way to start.

Yay I survived the first day of doing real work in class. I have to say being Year 12 seems SCARY because after the teacher got to learn our names, we got straight into the work and told us we had lot of stuff to learn. WISH ME LUCK.

I is So scared. I can’t wait to chat to you tonight.

See Ya

Cinny

Love u lots , Olivia aswell. Marie is getting quite Heartbroken and sad lately. L

No comments:

Post a Comment