Sunday 3 February 2013

dear diary

hello cinny :) it's 12;30 in korea but i visited to check if there are any photos uploaded.
i guess ur busy these days...its all right. i totally understand. dont feel sorry about it
today was such an UNLUCKY day... I was going home on the bus and I tried to pull out my ear phones to listen to songs but instead of earphones, my brand new lipgloss fell out and it flew out of the open window and i was like S#@*!!!!!
SORRY, I FELT SO BAD AFTER i ARRIVED HOME  I CRIED:'( i felt so terrible losing my favorite lipgloss and it was NIVEA lipgloss which is pretty good one :( i still feel SOOOOOO BAD
also i daydreamed during class and my teacher asked me a question....damn it! it was so bad
today was such an unlucky day and i hope tomorrow wud be better...

LUCY

OH by the way i went shopping yesterday for the clothes to wear on graduation day. my graduation day is on thursday (7th of Feb) and i will upload many pics of me and my family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment