Friday 15 February 2013

Roots-my poem

waves

                                             lucy choi

sitting peacefully
watching the sunrise of the
 warm breezy morning
my heart steps up

but suddenly the darkness conquers
over the sky over my eyes
air gets cold
and the wind lifts up
the waves gulps up my whole body
sinking and sinking
can't do anything but scream
but my voice is lost
in the deep wide sea

the wave pulls out
everything I have
i colse my eyes
and reach out for myself
I realize i still have
belief inside me

I hold hands with my belief
and strive against the wave
suddenly everything freezes
the waves, the winds
and everthing else is brought back to peace

I,
sitting peacefully
watching the sunrise of the
warm breezy morning
a butterfly fly away

No comments:

Post a Comment