Tuesday 19 February 2013

Goodluck :)


Hey Lucy

Cinny here. I am sorry that I didn’t chat to you on MSN yesterday. When are you free??

I just saw your post.

I wish you all the best for the high school entrance exam. Yes in the exams there will be smart students, just try all YOUR MIGHTY hardest. I know that in your head you have a lot of knowledge up there.

Look back at your past achievements. Look at them, when you are sitting at the desk doing the test, have the feeling that you will achieve it because making the effort is better than giving up since regrets are the worst. Regrets are like past sad decisions. Another thing is that , try and think about the poem you wrote, BEIEVE IN YOURSELF.



Today is 19th Feburary. The month is nearly over. SERIOUSLY. It is going so fast. In like 1 week or so I am doing my first test. WOW….

Also today I had Athletics day at school. We all get dressed up in mufti clothes and do sports. (you can actually choose to do the sports)…. I just sit down and chat to my friends. We had so much fun today, just chilling…. I also met my friend’s sister, she is soooo nice and at lunch time we had a dance party on the field for the whole lunchtime. They play cool and hottest songs. (hottest songs currently eg: beauty and the beat) The bad thing about the dance party is that there are so many people around you and the music is really loud.Ahhh my ears.
If you cancel out the bad factors about the dance party on field, you will have a great time, I had a great time jumping up and down to the loud music because everyone is happy and you get infected. The feeling when you are jumping/moving to the music, is amazing, since you like the music the speakers are playing and you don’t want that moment to end because you are sooo happy.

The songs they played were:
C’mon- Kesha
Beauty and the Beat – Justin Bieber ft Niki Manaj
Scream and shout – Will iam ft Britney Spears
Single Ladies- Beyonce
Harlem Shake
Gangnam style- PSY
Party Rock Anthem- LMAFO
Starships- Niki Minaj
Boom Boom- Justice Crew
How to Dougie
Applebottom jeans
Kiss you – One Direction
Time of our lives
Club can handle right – Flo rida ft David Guetta
Party in USA- Miley Cyrus
Don’t worry child- Swedish House Mafia
macarena
Call me maybe - Carly rae Jepsen
Feel so close- Calvin Harris

I wish you were here: lucy. It would be soooooooo much fun, because the dance party is so fun, also we could talk for hours and you could meet my nice friends. That would be amazing.

Another thing to add is that when the dance party is about to start, everyone starts running towards the field. THEY RUN SO fast. I tried running fast but I accidentally slipped on the grass and got a burn on my knee. Next time I should run a bit more slowly and more carefully.

I wish u all the best in the world for your test. I know you are brainy. You have got so much in there I know that.

You are my best friend in the world. I BELIEVE IN YOU. Have belief in urself. Miss you lots, Marie wishes you good luck. Marie also Misses Olivia soooo much, she cries so much.

- Cinny


No comments:

Post a Comment