Friday 4 January 2013

Heeey Cinny :)

It is so nice of you to create a blog for just four of us, Marie, Olivia, you and me :) This blog looks so AWESOME!!! I hope we share lots of stuff like photos and our diaries on this blog. It is my first time using a blog on google, but after some time, I may get use to it.
Anyways This is a first comment that I uploaded. Maybe I should delete this............I dunno :s
I will try to visit this site everyday and write diaries for you. Oh i forgot to tell u that the time gap between nz and korea is 3 hours, so if nz is 4pm, korea is 1pm.

thanks for creating a blog. I will write diaries everyday on this blog. Maybe we can create a rule on this blog. for example like, writing diaries everyday, leaving comments and photos and etc :)

This is going to be SOOOO FUN!
I will see u on monday 7pm in nz time

lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment