Tuesday 18 June 2013

SCHOOL.....

Hello Lucy.

Cinny here...

I am currently typing this posts on a laptop at school. I am such a bad student. Ahhhhhhh... Highly doubt that.

It is finally winter in New Zealand. Currently the cold weather isn't that cold. It is slightly cold in the morning.

But in on last Sunday, The weather was SOON terrible. It was raining like MAD.... trees breaking, trees swaying, and it was Sooo hard to listen to music or watch a movie or something since the rain was hitting so hard. Every half an hour I had to adjust my volume on the computer since it was raining soooo hard. At one point I had to adjust the volume to its highest. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT. It was that bad. I probably went Deaf. Not the greatest day. Luckily i Stayed in my house all safe. YAY.

But the good thing is that the madness of rain stopped at 4 pm in the afternoon. The sun came out, and the rainbow appeared. All was good.

I am currently listening to LOVE ME AGAIN by John Newman
I have to say this is SUCH a good song. When I first heard it I was hooked.

I suggests whoever reads this post... search it up on YouTube.
I guarantee that it is a good song..

The song makes me happy. :)

Ahh my next class is  soon. SHould get a move on. There are sooo many spelling mistakes.

When I do my next post I will , write a piece i wrote.

BELL RANG. AHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment